Monday, October 10, 2011

Mourning the Summer...

I found a few pictures that I somehow have overlooked from summer. It made me mourn our summer weather a little. I do love love love the fall weather, so it was only temporary, but I do miss just being outside. This was a weekly occurrence at our house all summer long. Ben put Taylor in this pack once while I was gone, and after that she would not let him mow the lawn without her!
Eating outside is also a regular occurrence during the summer that I am missing! Here we are on a picnic at a little park down the street.
Strawberry smile...
Of course, feats of strength had to happen. Tucker & Ben racing...
Taylor can't let Tucker do anything without getting in on the action...
The kids absolute favorite thing to do is play with their dad...
And if Ben does something,
Then you know Tucker's gotta try...
I do love me the nice summer evening weather and I do love me some time with my little family.

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

You're kids are so cute! I love Taylor's blonde hair!