Sunday, October 9, 2011

While Tucker's gone...

I am enjoying Tucker being in school a lot more than I thought I would. It is so nice to have some time with just Taylor, and get things done sans Tucker! (as much I love him!) :) I was a little nervous for morning class at first. I've self diagnosed myself with developing OCD over these past few years, and really just enjoy my mornings to clean up my house, get ready at my leisure and then leave when ever all that is done. I was nervous about a)either not getting everything done before we leave in the morning or b) just getting behind on everything at the house and living in a pig sty. Luckily, neither one of those things have happened. We get out in the mornings, (Tucker has always been on time) and I am still able to keep up with my house work and I haven't had a melt down! :) It is actually nice getting out in the mornings and getting things done and then having the afternoon at home to take naps, and clean and organize and get stuff done etc... I've really enjoyed this new schedule we've created. I think I can get used to it! :) It is also nice on days I don't have to go out and get things done, to just come home with Taylor and have some one on one time with her. She has never had that (well not often) and I think it's been really good for her, and me! :)
While Tucker is gone, and even when he is home, Taylor can be found jumping on his bed. It is her favorite place. She goes straight to his room and starts bouncing. She is a funny little thing.
Love the face, Taylor! :)
Tucker brings home a new project every day. Here is one I had to send back so that it could be sent home to all the kids parents' to see.
Each of them drew a page about their family! I was just glad we were hugging! :)
Tucker still loves school. He got the show and tell bag this week, he decided to bring a paper UFO that his cousin made for him in Alabama this summer and a puzzle that my mom gave him of the world that was personalized to our family (it says, 'Tucker's World' on it and all of our names are on it somewhere!) :) He is excited for his turn to bring the snack swan home next week, we haven't had it yet and he is already talking about it! :) And hopefully we get Bunker bear soon, too! Bunker bear is the bear that someone gets to take home every night and you have to keep a journal about your adventures with Bunker bear. Tucker is really looking forward to his turn with Bunker bear! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Pregnant again??! Yay!