Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pre-school pictures...

A few months ago I ordered this professional photo scanner on-line. I got it in hopes of scanning all of our old (non-digital) photos into our computer. I was so excited when I finally got it. My mom and dad had both given me some old family photos to scan. But then things got busy, and the task seemed a little daunting, I kept on putting it off and off. Well, I finally got the scanner out to scan in Tuckers pre-school pictures from this year. The pictures turned out SO cute! But I am so bummed that the scanner-SUCKS!
Here are the super cute/horribly scanned pictures:

Tuckers class: Teacher Barbara, Araliegh, Tucker, Garret, Mason, Kara, Harley, Teacher Kimbo. 2nd row: Kennedy, Monty, Maggie, Cassie, Milo. Front row: Anna, Owen, Bowen, Ty, Hunter & Drew.
I am so glad he is in a class with so many of his good buddies. He truly loves going to school and I love that!
I just might have to return this scanner though! poo!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh, that sucks that the scanner is so lame. Hopefully you can return it and get a better one!