Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch...

This year has been a little different from years past. We didn't make it out to greenbluff, even once. We usually go multiple times during this fall season. I just wasn't having it energy wise, or desire wise, to make a trip. And the Agurkis' didn't come into town this year for our annual Halloween bash. I almost gave up completely on getting out to a pumpkin patch, when the heavens opened and Dave, Ben's boss, invited us over to his house to pick out pumpkins in their awesome patch. They had so many great pumpkins! I was so grateful that our kids didn't have to miss out on getting their own pumpkins this year.
I love this picture of both boys with their hands in their pockets. I swear, Tucker is such a little mini-me of Ben sometimes.
All of us...


My mom was in town for a few days, she had gone to Las Vegas to visit my brother and flew in and out of Spokane. So, on her way home, she stayed for a few days. The kids were, of course, thrilled to have grandma here for a few days.

I'm so glad we still got the pumpkin patch experience this year, it just wouldn't be Halloween without it!

No comments: