Sunday, November 20, 2011

November so far...

Some exciting November happenings so far...
This was the little's on 11.11.11 @11:11am. Watching cartoons. exciting. I couldn't even get them to look at me.
My dad got home from Alaska! Very Exciting! Taylor was so excited to see him. She just kept on saying Pop, Pop, Pop and pointing at him. She went right to him.
My mom sent Tucker an early birthday present. She got him an Auburn University Tiger pillow pet. He was SO excited. It completes his Auburn collection; to go along with the pillow and blanket she has made him. He was watching TV in complete matching style one afternoon! Thanks grandma! :)
Beautiful flowers are gracing my kitchen table thanks to a wonderful friend in my ward...
This little girl inherited a dolly, her first. Two actually; twins! She loves them. She is such a cute little mommy to them. I didn't think she had it in her, but she is quite motherly! :) Thanks Katie!
She looks like this quite a bit. I love this face. Everything is exciting to her! :)
Our weekely FHE's in the hottub are starting up again. I love it! We have so much fun in the hot tub. :) This is actually Taylor's first time in, I wouldn't let her in last year. She loved it. She saw Tucker going under water and couldn't be left out. She knew exactly what to do!
She plugged her nose right away...
And in she went. Over and over and over again!
I love having this little girl as my buddy all day. Here she is ready to get in the car to run errands with her book and her blankie! We make a great pair! :)
And these are all ready to go to Tuckers preschool tomorrow with him as they celebrate his b-day! :) They are delicious!
It's been an exciting month so far! :)