Friday, November 11, 2011

these two...

I love my babies! A lot of the time they play so well together.
A lot like this-watching a movie in Tuckers bed one morning...
But then of course, it gets to be like this a lot, too...

This thing is little miss independent...
I was so proud of myself this year for conference. I had snacks and treats and crafts and games all ready for the kids. I was going to do a post just all about conference. But these are the only pictures I took of the weekend. But I think they sum up our favorite things about conference: yummy food and pj's. OK, our second and third favorite things about conference. The first being, of course, listening to the prophets! :)

Refusing to eat at the table, insisting on eating on the floor...I don't know what I'm going to do with her some days!
I heard Tucker laughing and laughing one day and went in to find Taylor tackling him and tickling him. It makes my heart so happy to see this.
This little thing loves to draw. All day she is asking me for a pen or crayons. I can always tell where she has been drawing, because she just draws all of these little circles over the whole page. She is so funny, she will just spread out anywhere to color.
We have dance parties EVERY day. No joke, Every day! Right around that time of day that I have to banish them to their rooms for my own sanity, and so I can get dinner done. I can almost always guarantee that I will hear phineas & ferb, spongebob square pants, imaginations movers or the cars soundtrack music coming from Tuckers room. Those are his favorite CD's. They jump on the bed and dance all around and love it. Most of the time I get dragged in somehow, but sometimes I actually get to get something done while they dance! :) I love this dance time in our family. Usually they (or we) are in there dancing when Ben gets home from work. Oh, and the lights have to be off, and only the lamp light on! Tucker insists.

I took these pictures before church the other day. They just looked too cute to pass up! :)

Since I've been trying to focus on being thankful lately, these two are definitely at the top of my list! :) I am so lucky!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Such cute pics. I can't believe how long Taylor's hair is and how much older she's looking already. How nice it is when they get along! And I'm making a mental note to put a kids' cd player onto my kid's christmas list this year. I would love to have them have a dance party while I'm trying to cook!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

they are so cute! olivia keeps asking when we can see you guys again. i think its my turn to come up there so jason is just going to have to take me this summer!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

That Taylor is such a cutie!

Krista said...

I can't wait for my girls to play together. What a beautiful family you have.