Sunday, November 17, 2013

Conference Weekend...

I always look forward to the beginnings of October. Not only because it is the start of my most favorite season, but it's conference time!!! :) Staying in my jammies all day, usually eating some delicious food, and totally being SPIRITUALLY fed as well!!! 
This year, we did a little bit of this:
IMAG0969
{Yummy breakfast Sunday morning! Breakfast Casserole, Cinnamon rolls, Yogurt parfaits, and brown sugar bacon. It was de-lightful!!!}
IMAG0972
We also did a little bit of this:
IMAG0965
{This boy is obsessed with chapter books and I love it!}
We did a little bit of this on Saturday afternoon:
IMAG0962
{Watching big brother play soccer!}
And I even had a great mullet sighting! I was really out to dinner with my girl friends for a ladies night during the Priesthood session, and this is the only picture I took of the evening! :)
IMAG0964
A little bit of this tormenting went on. Don't worry, I didn't let it last long, but it was so cute watching him have those things on his hands. He had no idea what was going on! :) Poor baby!
IMAG0977
And unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it) a little bit of this happened as well:
IMAG0975
{That's what Ensign's are for, right???} 
{Shhh....don't tell!} :)
It was a perfectly rejuvenating weekend both spiritually and physically! :)
Oh, and this happened Conference weekend:
IMG_8377
This dog was seriously the best client I have ever had! She was so good,  looked right at the camera, did whatever we asked her to do, and even smiled for some of the pictures! :) John had a contest on his facebook page on which of his friends dog to use for these pictures, and I am so glad that this little doggy won! :) These pictures are hilarious! :) We tried to turn one in for his yearbook photo, but the teacher wouldn't let me submit it. We had to use a good one.
IMG_8423
Luckily we had taken some of those too, and they turned out so good! :) That John, so handsome! :)
IMG_0879

IMG_1205

IMG_1454

No comments: