Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The forgotten picture...

In my excitement to share the wonderful memories of my trip to NY, I somehow overlooked a true gem. While both of these pictures of Boston are beautiful, it is obvious which one was taken by a seasoned, more professional photographer. While the other photographer would have you believe that hers is superior, I ask you my fellow bloggers to help us determine once and for all, just whose picture is better:

Picture #1-Tarakas Picture:


Picture #2- Jessys Picture:


Please, please help us! :)

2 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Well, that's easy. Jessy's pictures is clearly better. So what it you can't fully see Tucker. At least you can see the cool clock tower in the background.

jani said...

since I don't know Jessy, it's safe for me to say your picture, right? *grin*