Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...

Well, I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is over and December is almost here. Our Thanksgiving this year was small and quaint, but great just the same. My dad wasn't able to make it home for Thanksgiving, as he ususally does. He was stuck in Alaska. Kayla was with Jason in Utah and Kelli was with her family in Port Angeles. So that left: Me, Ben, Tucker, Mom, Nathan and Allen. But it was still an enjoyable day with lots of eating and relaxing and of course, football. What would we do on Thanksgiving day without a good football game?

This is Tucker in his post -turkey, tryptophan induced, comatose state. :) Washing everything down with a ba-ba.
This was Tuckers first Thanksgiving, as I was induced last year ON Thanksgiving day. Because my Dr. in his infinite wisdom thought, after being 8 days late that Thanksgiving day would be a good day for me to go to the hospital to be induced; and then I had him the next day. :) So Thanksgiving is definitley a great time of year for our family, as we celebrate Tuckers b-day we remember how greatful we are to have him as a part of our family. We also took advantage of the beauty outdoors, and decided to take some pictures. And it was freezing. But since it hasn't snowed yet this year, the leaves are still on the ground, and I really wanted to take some fall family pictures this year, and just haven't yet, so we ran outside and took a few before we froze! :)



(it was so cold outside, you can see my brothers breath as he was standing next to my mom as she took this)
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

4 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Taraka, Your family pics are to die for. That one of you and Tuck is so, so precious. I just want to eat him up. And Happy Belated B-day, Tuck. Miss you!

Madsen Family said...

P.S. Buy Tucker some new shoes....Those were too small when you were here two weeks ago:)

Susan said...

So tell us - what did Tuck think of his first snow?

Matt & Emily said...

Hey Taraka! How are you? It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! It has been ages, 7 1/2 years if it's been since my reception! Let's get together next time we're in Spokane. We'll be there in the summer (I know that's a while away, but buying 5 plane tickets from Phoenix to Spokane is about $1500, so it doesn't happen often. Your little guy is so cute! Keep in touch!