Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just one of the big boys...

It was FINALLY a half way decent weekend weather wise, and Tucker got to go with Pala and Papa (my mom and dad) to my brother Nathans soccer game. (Ben and I got to go on a date! yeah!) They said he had so much fun. (I kind of wish I could have been there with the weather so nice and all, but it was REALLY nice to be able to get a way with my hubby, since that hardly ever happens anymore.) :) Anyway, they said that he really wanted to be a part of the game and took every opportunity to run out on the field to be with all of the players and play with the soccer balls. This child, I swear, is a boy through and through. He loves sports, balls, cars and dogs. Does it get much boy than that?

Look at him, thinking hes just one of the players!

He wants so badly to be a big boy. My favorite is when he laughs when all the adults are laughing, even though he obviously has no clue as to whats going on. Its so cute!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

It is so nice when the weather turns in your favor isn't it?

Emily Carl said...

So cute! I love you guys and have some exciting news myself...no, not a baby. Puppy...