Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A new chair and a new do...

You know its been a slow week when I start blogging about a chair! :)
But its just so dang cute...whenever I tell him to go relax in his chair, he knows exactly what to do, he puts his head back and just sits there for a few seconds! :) Its really cute! Sometimes it amazes me that he understands so much! I will say something, and he either does it, or kind of does it, but knows what I'm talking about, ya know! In the picture, he got distracted by something (which happens quite easily, hmmm... I wonder where he go that from) and had just started laughing! He is such a happy boy! I am so grateful for his little spirit in our home, he is SO much fun and just at that stage where everything is new and exciting and he wants to get in to it all!!! Oh, and he never goes anywhere without a ball or a car in his hand.

I also chopped my hair off! Its that time of year again! I swear, it is the cycle of my life. I have always had pretty short hair, and whenever I get it cut, I think, I'm going to grow it out this time. It gets right about to my shoulders and I just get sick of it, so I chop it, and then want to grow it out again and... you get the point. Anyway, I don't think that my hair will ever be too long, but a girls gotta have a dream...

Thanks Jenna, you did fantastic!

10 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Soooooooooooooper cute: the boy and the new do! I am itching to chop my hair and you make me want to do it all the more b/c that cut is DARLING! I am wondering, though, if Tucker really just prefers to be in the buff. (By the way, about the b-day message. I think Josh actually answered the phone and you guys THOUGHT it was the answering machine. He tried to talk, but you kept talking to the "machine." I asked Josh who it was and he thought it was you, but he didn't catch all the "message", so he couldn't be sure. Funny, huh?)

JAMIE said...

Holy cow---few things...Your little guy is so dang cute.. That is one of my fav pics of him. He is so fun. So when are we going to arrange this little marriage of our chillenS?
Second, WOW ...Love the hair. I love changing up hair, and you, my friend, can get away with any look, but this one totally suits you! Love love love this post!!!

JAMIE said...

ps I just read Pyper---or Ben's ode to himself on the side...tell him not to feel bad. I think blogging is more a momma thing and the daddy always feels a little left out. He still makes me laugh!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Tucker is so cute in his blue chair. I love the look he is giving, not a care in the world. He sure is having a lot of fun. I love the cut and color of your hair, so Posh Spice. You look stunning!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love your hair! It looks so good on you. I also love to see all the cute things Tucker does. He has such a personality already!

Christy Ivory said...

Your hair looks so beautiful girl!!You have such a pretty face you can pull off anything.
Sad to see Brooke go huh?? Did she make you nervous?? I felt bad for her. To bad I forgot to vote..
Talk to you later.
Thanks for your comments about Katie, she is such a sweet girl.
Look at that cute little Tucker. He is growing up way to fast. They all do.
Christy

Anonymous said...

Tucker is so funny! I love the chair.
Also love the hair! I was growing mine out too and it got as far as mid back and then I just had to cut it. Now I am looking into highlights for the summer months.

Maria said...

I love it! Jenna also just cut my hair a few weeks ago (she's pretty amazing, don't ya think?).

Cindy said...

Hey taraka,
I found your blog today reading Dana's blog. I haven't seen your baby since he was brand new. I can't believe how fast they grow. Very cute pictures. Don't you just love being a mom!!! it's good to find friends in the blogging world you don't ever see anymore really.

Stacey said...

SO Cute Taraka!!!
Isn't it funny how boys will be boys (cars... balls, and in Canyons case trains too) from birth!!!