Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sunset Dinner Cruise...

For my parents b-days this year, we decided to take them on a sunset dinner cruise on Lake Coeur d'Alene. It was a lot of fun and nice just all being together to enjoy dinner. (minus Jason & Kayla in Utah, of course-sorry guys, we missed you) :) I think that the usual enticement for the cruise is the fresh seafood dinner; but my dad is such an amazing cook and we always have fresh seafood, so the food wasn't all that exciting for us. There was this little man playing his guitar the whole time, and the birthday folk even got sang to! Nathan and Angie also got serenaded by him. He was a funny little man. We all had a great time together and the sunset was beautiful!


4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How fun!! I love the one with you and your dad. So cute! We can't wait to see everyone! Did you finish the book yet? Did you love it?

April said...

ok I am officially jealous-

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I finished yesterday. I really liked it. I know I'm the only one but I really like Jacob and he will be much more likable to people now I think so I was happy. We'll have to email when you read more. I'm dying to talk about it with someone!!
Tell Nathan congrats. Give him a big wet one from me. I'm sure he'd love it.

Madsen Family said...

Taraka, This is my response to your post on my blog: YOU may have been slovenly in your past life, but I clearly was not; I've always been neat and tidy--ask my mom or any of my past roommates. Well, I hope Nathan's wedding was fun. I come in a week and a half. Yipee!