Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged...

I've Been Tagged
I've always tried to steer clear of these tags, but I finally got it! And since I actually have a few guilt-free minutes, I thought I'd share.
About me and my hubby...

What is his name? Benjamin Taylor Pyper
How long have we been married? 5 years in September! Eeek!
How long did we date? 8 months, but we knew each other a while before that.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He definitely does, he's a pretty big eater; but I can hold my own, too!
Who said "I love you" first? He tells me he did-but honestly I don't remember it. (I'm really bad at remembering things like that.)
Who is taller? He is-and I love being able to wear my heels!
Who sings better? He actually does, but hardly ever sings. I just know its not me, because I can't sing worth crap.
Who is smarter? He is, I'd say. He's very quick with his wit and humor. I'm smart too, though! :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine-hands down.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who does the laundry? I do-and hate every minute of it!
Who cooks dinner? He does. He is amazing like that, he can just go in a kitchen and create things, I on the other hand can count with one hand how many times I've actually cooked for him. (ok, its not that bad, but close)
Who drives when together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? That’s a toss up, but I'm pretty sure it’s me.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? He definitely would!
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmmm....Tucker!
Who mows the lawn? He does the lawn mowing-always; but I take care of everything else outside!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me! He shocked me in the airport, the first time I had seen him since we were 'elder pyper' and 'hermana campbell'!
Who asked out who first? I guess that he asked me out first, since he asked me to come to Alabama for his homecoming. :)
Who proposed? He did-In Chicago (not while we were missionaries!) :)
What is my favorite thing about him? His humor and wit and definitely his smile are what first attracted me to him! He is the best dad ever and Tucker just adores him! He is honest and sincere and I know that he just wants the best for me and Tucker and our family! I can't ask for much more than that, right! :)

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

He sounds dreamy. A man that does the cooking!!! Can't wait to finally meet him.

Shayla said...

Ben sounds so fun! I know that CJ sure has string feelings for him :) Your family is so cute... hope you guys are doing great!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Oh man, one more day!!!!!! So excited!

Stacey said...

uhhhhh.... I seem to remember a certain Scrabble game where SOMEONE (I'm not gonna mention any names.... BEN) was a big BABY and didn't talk to the other person for like 3 days!!! (I dont know if he has ever really talked to me since... and that was like 3 years ago!!!... ok, so I moved to Utah... but who's being particular!!!) I'm glad he admits when he's wrong though... except for that time... who needs rules anyway??? Seriously!!!

I love you guys!!!