Monday, September 15, 2008

Americas Next Top Model Is...


So I found some more lost pictures. How I overlooked these, I do not know. We were flipping through the TV and ended on 'Americas Next Top Model.' Cookie was inspired, and luckily I had my camera ready and in-hand.

I'm still trying to figure out why everyone (myself included) loves to post funny pictures of Cookie on their blogs? Why is it so fun??? I think its because we LOVE you so much! :) I love how the eyes aren't ever opened, not even once! :) Those sure are bunzzz of steel you have there! :)

Love you Cookie! :)

8 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

I don't know how those got lost!!! hahahahhaha they are so funny! she is going to kill you!hahahaha

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

You are a sad and miserable person!! Oh you forgot I have some beauties of you. Take a peek!

Madsen Family said...

Looks like Americ's next top model was absent the day they taught them about keeping one's eyes open for fotos....ha,ha. Lovely poses, though Cookie!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Stop messing with me you little freak!!! Love you so much!

carolina said...

Ya know... Cookie looks a lot like TONI with those bangs. Does anyone else see it??? Cookie - you're turning into mother! :) That's a good thing. Love you mom! And you too Taraka! :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

so, i was reading an article about Stephanie Meyer (twilight author) and she watches top model too!! haha

Toni said...

Actually, I think she looks more like Marie Osmond! Can this post anonymously?

Toni said...

Why do I always get a trash can? Help me out here!