Saturday, January 3, 2009

night-time with Tucker....

Our night-time routine of picking a book to read.
Tucker always tries to make it take as long as possible. I'm on to him though.
My favorite part about the routine? (Besides snuggling and singing together after we read a book) Is the fact that tight fitted pajamas + him wearing a diaper make him have the cutest little bubble butt. I tried to capture it on film, but the pictures don't do it justice. He just has these huge ol' tree trunk thighs (that he gets from his dad) (that I LOVE) and the cutest little bubble butt.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That he does...that he does. And I loved his tight little pj pants at Christmas too!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Merry Christmas! What a cute Mr. Tucker in his tight pj's. Love it!

Steph said...

how cute!