Friday, March 6, 2009

January & Feburary Recap...

I SO can't believe that its March already! I was looking through our pictures on the computer (that I'm trying to organize) and thinking about all the things I've wanted to blog about, but just haven't over the past few months. I really want to print off this blog at the end of each year to have as a scrapbook, so I just want to get these posted and done with. Most of them are just pictures of my little man. Who just happens to be the cutest thing on the planet! :) So, here goes...
I'm not really sure what's going on in this picture, or why he does this. But it seems like whenever he rides his 'motorcycle' he has to go in and get a dishcloth out of the drawer and put in on his head. I'm not sure if he gets that from seeing my dad ride his motorcycle with a helmet on, or what?

I'm not sure if many of you know this or not, but my parents were divorced a few months ago. (Yeah-it sucks, but we're doing OK.) My mom has moved down to Walla-Walla, which is the area she grew up in and where my grandparents still live. We all helped her move a few months ago and these next pictures are of us packing up and heading down there. (at the end of January)
Tucker loves his Uncle Nathan. I just thought that these were so cute.

Here we are, in Walla-Walla. This is my grandmother, Glenda. Tucker loves his Grandma Glenda.
My grandpa had a stroke a few years ago, and is currently in a nursing home. Many of you know my grandpa, and know that he was a fun and active and energetic man. It's hard to see him like this, but he still has a little bit of his spunk in him. Usually kids are kind of weary of things/people like this, not Tucker. He went right up to him and wanted to snuggle and love and kiss on him and grandpa loved it!
He pulled this chair over all by himself, as close as it would go and just sat there with him.



We took my grandma out to lunch. What a face, huh?!
My cute cousin, Trinidy. She loves Tucker and Tucker loves her!
Now, these are good:
My mom and my aunt were cheerleaders in high-school and my mom was bragging that she could still to a cartwheel. I will be nice and not post the picture of her actually doing a cartwheel (if you can even call it that) but I will post the picture of her getting ready for the cartwheel!!! Hilarious! (she's going to hate me for this!) :) ha ha
Tucker, trying to be like his grandma!
Tucker was also invited to a princess party last month. His friend, Kaycee turned three. (It is still hard to believe that all these babies are growing up so fast!) Tucker had a really nice home-made Prince crown! Don't be jealous of my crown making skills!!! Of course, Carly, was a very beautiful princess! :)
What a handsome prince!
And two real-life princesses showed up! The kids thought that that was pretty cool!!! :)
We all know who the real princess is, though! :)
Tucker just wants to kick back and relax during meal times lately. I came into the kitchen one day to find him eating a snack just like this in his chair. (Since he now just goes into the pantry and helps himself to anything he can get his little hands on!)
And at my dad's house, wanting to eat with those feet on the table again. I'm not sure why!? Crazy boy!
RuthAnne had a baby shower for her little guy that will be coming soon! It was great catching up with people and seeing old friends!
Since it is FINALLY starting to warm up a bit, we can actually go outside and start using the hot-tub again! YEAH! We take full advantage of this hot-tub that came with our house. I don't think I'll ever be able to not have one again!!! :) (OK-gross picture of me, please ignore me in it. SO cute of Ben and Tucker though!) :)
I don't know why I love taking pictures of Tucker when he sleeps, I think he's so cute!!! :)
Sorry this was kind of a downer post. I hate to be a downer, but its just whats been up with us these past few months. Life IS good though! You take the good with the bad and make the best of it. I'm greatful for ALL of the experiences in my life-good and bad-that have shaped who I am. I have a wonderful family-despite all that is going on- and great friends, and couldn't ask for anything more! :)

3 comments:

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

holy cow! never knew about your parents. If it wasn't for blogs I wouldn't know of anything going on with the edvalson fam. Hope you guys are doing ok with it! lots of love!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Lets see the cartwheel!!!!

Darci said...

You have had a busy and overwhelming month it seems. Your positive outlook and attitude is so refreshing and will help you and your family.