Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuckers first fish...

My dad took Tucker (and I tagged along, too) to a big hunting/fishing show here in Spokane last week. Tucker had a good time, there were lots of animals there and things to do. What was really cool about the day was that Tucker got to catch his first fish! Granted, it was in a swimming pool and he was barely holding on to the pole...it was his first fish!
It was really funny because the whole time he had a look on his face like he wasn't sure what he was doing. But since then, he has talked about it non-stop.

And here's his proud papa:

I think my dad has high-hopes for Tucker following in his footsteps!!! :)

8 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Yeah for your first fish, Tucker. I hope, for your sake, you didn't have to go home, grill it up and then eat it.....I am sure your dad would LOVE to have another fisherman in the family. Your dad is too cute with Tucker. What a softie (this coming from the guy who always wanted me to give him a big hug when I came home to visit, right????!!!!).

Rosie Moncrief said...

How exciting! I love Tuckers face and the picture of your dad and Tuck is so cute.

Kayla said...

I miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you! Tuck looks hilarious in the picture with dad! see you soon! love ya!

Steph said...

LOL...so cute!! It looks like you guys have had such fun little adventures, lately!

We miss you guys.

Sadie Agurkis said...

This picture is a crack up! I love how Tucker is bairly touching the fish with that look on his face.... I belly laughed out loud, at work. Love you guys!

Darci said...

It's so great that Tucker gets to spend time with your dad. They both clearly love it.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So cute! I agree with Jessy what a softie. I'm not so sure about the hug thing though!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love the serious look in the pictures. It is so Tucker!