Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camping Pyper style...

We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area!
I love to be outdoors, but many of you know, my husband...not so much! (when it comes to camping anyway) So I was really excited when he wanted to head up to Liberty Lake Park to meet up with some friends who were camping. We didn't end up camping, but we went out and spent the evening with them and just enjoyed the great outdoors! :) And I was happy because it made Ben realize that camping doesn't always include bear attacks and scary woods in the middle of nowhere. It can be fun and enjoyable! :) So hopefully we'll be heading outdoor more this summer. :)
Tucker and Carly had a great time playing and exploring together:

even inside of Jason & Cherie's camper!
We found them in bed together...should we be worried?

Ben and Jason played a little catch:

Tucker playing with Jasons fishing worms:

The boys at the fire:







Tucker & Ben cooking their hot dogs:

Nothing beats a beautiful sunset around a campfire while roasting marshmallows! :)
(I was so mad when we got out there and I realized I had forgotten my camera! So these are taken with my little point and shoot camera.)

6 comments:

Shayla said...

WOW soo fun! We've been wanting to go camping so bad, JEALOUS! {CJ says that Ben looks so skinny & great... what's he been doing!?} ♥

Darci said...

It is always nice to relax and enjoy nature. How fun!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How fun! I love sitting around the camp fire and relaxing. I love the smell of the woods too.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

That looks like fun. Do you know how much does it cost to camp there? Do you have to pay to get into the park to just swim? I grew up camping but with kids and all that dirt I have a hard time relaxing and having fun!

Rosie Moncrief said...

I love camping, looks fun!

The Mohs-Taylor Dayz said...

Tell Ben I'm so disappointed to hear his lack of adventure in the wild out doors :)

I hope you guys are doing wonderful! I love reading your comments on our blog, thank you!