Tuesday, June 9, 2009

These boys...

My friends Sharlene, Megan and I all have boys the exact same age. (within a month) It has been so much fun over the past few years to watch our boys become little buddies. Tucker loves Owen and especially loves his Carter! :) A few months ago we started a play date rotation. So every third Wednesday I have all three boys at my house for a few hours. These boys love each other and I love watching Tucker interact with his little buddies. They don't always like sharing :)but for the most part they love each other and get along great! They're just boys, so anything outside having to do with dirt or cars or bugs makes them happy.
Or in this case, ice cream...
I love these boys...so cute!

3 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

They are so darn adorable! I'm so glad they have each other. They crack me up constantly.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So cute!

Darci said...

What cute little boys. They'll have so much fun growing up together and what a bonus to count their moms as friends.