Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tucker & Carter...and Olivia too

We watched Carter and Olivia the other night so Eric could take Sharlene out for her birthday. I think its easier for both of us when friends are over. Tucker isn't bored with just me and I can get some things done while he is playing with friends. Its a win-win situation, really! :)

I had seen Carter wear this cute Star Wars t-shirt a few weeks before and thought it was so cute. So the other day I was at Target and saw that they still had a few left. I couldn't help but get one. :) Well Sharlene brings Carter over that night and what do you know...they are twins! :) It was too cute. The rest of the night was me trying to get a good picture of them together.

I think Olivia was getting jealous that I was taking so many pictures of the boys, trying to get a cute shot of them in their matching outfits. So I had to get a few of her. :)
Yes, this is the state of my garden box this year. I haven't had a green thumb this year like I did last year. Maybe next year. :) You can even see some of the onions from last year sprouting again this year, I am sure they are nasty! :) Tucker loves it as his dirt box.
Ben came home from work and was playing with the boys. Sharlene, if you are wondering why Carters shirt is stretched out, I got the evidence right here... :) Ben would try and grab them as they ran away from him. After this, both of their shirts were stretched out. :)

This was a typical shot of when I was trying to get a picture of the boys. Olivia kept running right in front of me doing something crazy. I thought it was so funny! :)
Olivia was being a monkey the whole time and kept on wanting me to take pictures of her climbing our swing set.

I am all about exchanges like this. I will gladly watch my friends kids for the night if it means that I don't have to worry about a babysitter when we go out on another night. :)

1 comment:

Darci said...

I totally agree that trading babysitting with friends is the way to go. It always helps when they adore each other.