Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sure Signs of the Fall...

Besides the weather, there are always a few things that always remind us that the Fall season is here.
Here are a few signs that it is fall around here:
1. Festivals. Such as: The Fair & Pig out in the Park. Here we are at Pig out in the Park. After being extremely disappointed at POITP we opted to skip the fair. I always get so excited for things like this, I always loved going to them when I was younger; But the greasy food and big crowds just don't appeal to me at all anymore! :) Tucker and Ben rode the Carousel downtown. I can't do rides like this, just watching them go around and around almost made me sick! Tucker is always so excited to go on rides like this, but I don't think he really likes them. His face was hilarious the whole time. I tried to get a picture of it, but none turned out. He is always scared out of his mind, holding on for dear life throughout the entire ride. But afterwards, he will tell you he loved it and will want to go again. Funny boy!

Ben & him also played in the jumpy castles...

Another sure sign that the fall is here for us this year, are these three cute little boys...
Tucker and his two best friends, Carter and Owen get together once a week for a little pre-school/play date. I love that Tucker has such great buddies already! They are so cute together. We are going to focus on a letter a week.

We rotate houses, and this week we had it at our house, and we started with the letter A! (yes, I'm a little behind in updating my calendar!) :)

The third thing that reminds us that the Fall is here, is Carly's birthday. You can't go wrong at Chuck E Cheese. It was our first trip for the season, and I'm sure it won't be our last! Here she is showing us how old she is-3...

And of course, Tucker had to show how old he is...

Anticipating the cake...

I wanted to get a picture of the two of them and Tucker was more than happy to oblige, but Carly, not so much! :)

Despite the fact that the seasons are changing, we have been trying to enjoy these last few wonderful summer evenings by going down to the river to play. We love it down there. The boys can be boys and it is absolutely beautiful! We are so lucky to live is such a beautiful place...

skipping rocks together...

This one of all of us is not the most beautiful part of the river, but you get the idea... :)

Tuckers face after a good skip! :)

1 comment:

Darci said...

Fall does bring many wonderful things. I love that March is still on your calendar. The preschool thing sounds fun with just two friends.