Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Showers...

A few weeks ago, I headed down to Quincy for my sister-in-law's baby shower. We were going to do something up here for her, but when that fell through, I decided to make the trek down. I brought Tucker with me because he always loves to see Keyton.
Here's what the boys did while we were at the shower...

They got to watch movies and eat popcorn with Uncle Allen. (Lucky!)
And here's Kelli opening her gift from me. (It is so much more fun to shop for girls than boys!) :)

Last week, my friend Cherie had a baby shower. It's like somethings in the water with the three of us. (My sister in law, Kelli and my friend Cherie) We all had our first babies within a few months of each other and now we are all pregnant again. Cherie is having a little boy.
Luckily for Carly, her grandma brought her a present, too.

Us girls at the party...

It was a diaper themed party, so my friend Katrina and I tried out hand at making a diaper cake-it was a first for the both of us. It was SO easy and we were happy with the way it turned out. It definitely takes more than one person, though. To hold of the diapers together while trying to fit the rubber bands around! :)

I think I am all showered out, though. My friends keep on wanting to throw one for me, but I think I need a baby shower break for a while! :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Maybe come January you will be ready for your own. :) I wish we had known that our move wouldn't happen for another 2-3 weeks or you wouldn't have had to drive up here! Oh well, it's always nice to have visitors up here.

Kiley said...

Yes - You HAVE to have a shower now that your expecting a little girl. Before I was pregnant with Kora/found out I was having a girl, I wanted ALL boys and was so anti pink. Now I can't get enough of it. And though I still have a hard time with the headband bows :) I've definitely been converted to GIRL! Hope you're feeling better and the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Best wishes!