Thursday, October 29, 2009

We Love Greenbluff...

I mentioned before that I took Tucker up to Greenbluff last week to pick a pumpkin, some apples and go on a hay ride. Tucker was mostly excited about the hay ride! :) We went with a little pre-school group and Tucker had a great time. We heart Greenbluff. We go multiple times each year. :) This was our first time at this particular farm and it was perfect for little kids. They each got to pick out a pumpkin, pick an apple, go on a hay ride (which I opted out of) and at the end they each got a doughnut and some apple juice.
Here are Tucker and his good buddy, Owen...

And reaching in a big bin after learning all about how bees pollinate apples, to pick an apple for himself...

Taking a bite of that big juicy apple (don't tell anyone, but I think mine made me sick, later)...

On the hay ride with Owen and Meg...

I opted out of the hay ride because I didn't want to get sick. I get car sick easily, and already wasn't feeling the greatest that day. For some reason nausea has hit me during the second trimester??? Who knew that could happen? :)
And finally, it was all worth it for just one delicious doughnut!!! :)

I wanted to get these pictures up before our next trip to Greenbluff (tomorrow). :) You just can't do a fall here in Spokane without a trip up!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh I love Greenbluff. It looked like a fun trip and I hope tomorrow is just as good. The last picture with the donut is the cutest smile. Aren't we all that happy when we get a donut though!:)

Philip and Melissa said...

I love that last pic...what a happy kid!!!!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Yay! It was good to see pics of Meggie and Owen!