Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall traditions...

I love Halloween! A few weeks ago I was cleaning out our storage room and just decided to leave out all of our fall/Halloween decorations. Ben made me at least wait for October 1st before we decorated, but boy was I ready! :) This weekend Tucker and I made Halloween cookies while Ben was gone on Saturday night at the Priesthood session of Conference. We had a great time and I think Tucker ate his weight in frosting! :)

We made some to take to the Enloe's the next day:

We went to their house today to watch Conference. We love hanging out with the Enloe's! Eric made delicious Pumpkin muffins and Ben made his grits for breakfast and we ended up being there until dinner! :) Thanks guys!
Eric has done an amazing garden this year and we went out and picked some pumpkins in between sessions! I think Tucker thinks that it is his home too, sometimes! :)

Ben and Tucker snuggling during Conference...

A few weeks ago my mom, nephew Keyton, and sister in law Kelli came to town to visit. Ben had arranged my mom to come and watch Tucker while we go out for the night to celebrate our anniversary, but since I had surprised him during the week with that concert, we decided that one celebration was enough. We told my mom this and she still wanted to come to visit, so she did and she brought along a few extra! :)
The three preggers:

Angie is due in October with a boy and Kelli in November with a little girl.
We went to Greenbluff one day to pick Blackberries and Raspberries, but they had just been harvested and weren't going to be ready to pick for another week. Bummer, I was totally ready to make some jam. I'll have to go back another day. So we just let the boys run around in the pumpkin patch and they had a great time. I love Greenbluff this time of year. The weather was unusually warm that weekend and it was so nice not having to bundle up. Of course, my mom had to document every moment! :)









7 comments:

Steph said...

thanks for visiting this past week! i saw sharlene and the 3 of us need to get together...she still needs to meet jack. i'm glad you had a relaxing weekend watching conference. i love all the photos!

Kelli said...

Hey- that photo of us actually turned out decent! I'll be copying a few of your pics. :) I must add that now I'm craving Ben's grits.

Emily Taylor said...

Yeah, I love people who go all out for Halloween. It still feels like July here so no one really does anything.

I love that you are all pregnant together. It was the same for my sisters, 3 at once. Makes for some good cousin time.

Kiley said...

Love the picture of you and the SIL's - Has Angie had the baby yet? Congrat's on the baby girl! Too fun. Hope your pregnancy is going well :).

Rosie Moncrief said...

I just caught up on all your posts! I love them! Those cookies look so good! I think I'm going to the grocery store on my lunch break to get some cookie dough! You're a hot sexy pregnant gal!! Love ya later!

Darci said...

October is a lot of fun. Your cookies turned out so cute! Maybe you and Tucker will have to teach us your mad skills when you come to visit.

Anonymous said...

Cute Belly girl! Love the photos at Greenbluff. Reminds me I needto head up there before the snow hits.