Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little things...

Tucker and I have been a little under the weather these past few days and have just been staying in. But I love spending time with this little man. Since we found out that we were having a girl, I just haven't been able to get enough of this kid. I'm worried, of course. I don't want Tucker to feel like he's going to be getting the shaft when this new little one comes. So I've really been trying to just enjoy little moments with him.
Happiness to him is just throwing all of our extra blankets and pillows on the ground and jumping off the bed on to them. So we've been doing a lot of that...

I came out of the shower the other day to find Tucker on the computer chair trying to get a game started?! What? I couldn't believe it. Maybe just because I don't even think I saw a computer until I was like in the 6th grade, it is so strange to me that Tucker already thinks he knows how to navigate one. He wanted to play a game. So, we've been going to pbs kids and playing some Dinosaur train and Super Why games. I'm still not sure how I feel about this computer game thing at such a young age, but he loves it, so...

And we've been doing a lot of this:

OK, not a lot. I wish it were more. But he did crash like this on the couch the other day and I thought it was so cute. He hasn't done this since he was just a little guy! It made me realize just how much of a BIG BOY he really is!

And speaking of little things...
My brother Nathan and his wife just had their little guy, Carter James Campbell...
We haven't been able to spend too much time with him yet because we've been sick. But I can't wait to snuggle on him soon! :)
We are so excited to have a new little member of our family!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Our 3 yr. old Evan is a PRO at playing games on the computer! You wouldn't even believe it if you saw him! Not sure what I think about it either, but hey, it keeps them entertained when you really need to get something done!
Love your new nephew's name.... we named our third Carter James too! :)

Kelli said...

Keyton's always trying to get his games started on here. And the only reason he hasn't succeeded has been his lack of ability to do the "double click" fast enough.

Steph said...

i'm glad you're enjoying time with your sweet boy!...i hope you guys get feeling better so that we can get together!

by the way, i hadn't seen a picture of Carter yet...how cute!! we're excited to meet him.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Aw, Carter is super cute! And Tucker using the computer?? It's the new thing, all the cool kids are doing it! haha!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

sorry you're sick. well kind of, its kind of fair since you haven't been sick with the pregnancy and i was for 4 months. j/k. love the new baby! so cute.

Maria said...

Ha I love those pictures! What a cutie! I remember when we were dating we went over to our friends house. Their 2 or 3? year old was playing mario cart. He was totally in diapers and kicking trash at nintendo! Crazy!

Darci said...

Tucker will be a great big brother! I hope you are getting some naps in too and finally feeling better.
The computer age has changed for sure!