Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three cousins...

Allen, Kelli & Keyton came into town a few weeks ago to meet the newest little member of our family. I tried to get a decent shot of the three cousins together, but this was the best we could do. Carter doesn't look too happy, I think Keyton is looking at his mom and Tucker is just in his own little world back there. In just a few more short months there will be two more cousins added to the mix! It's hard to imagine life before these little ones were in the fam!

Keyton, Tucker & Carter~ Oct. 2009

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yeah, I can't even remember what I did with all my time without having Keyton there to spend it with. Life is about to get super crazy for both of us!

Darci said...

Nice attempt at the posed cousin photo. It's great that you have family close.