Tuesday, November 17, 2009

tuckers secret life as a photo journalist...

Tucker got a hold of my camera and this is what I found.
I like to call it 'a day in the life...'
Here is our home from his perspective.
His crazy daddy...

His equally crazy mother...

His living area...

Fire....oooohhh!!!

Candle (excitement!)...

Wall (It doesn't get much better than this!)...

Coffee table & rug (just beautiful!)...

Daddy putting in our new windows! Yea...
(I might need to work with him a little on this one, but I guess to a 3 year old, heads really aren't that important!)

& Halloween decor on the mantle...

So what do ya think, we got some talent here, or what??? I think he just might be following in his mama's footsteps...

5 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Not too bad for 3!!

Emily Taylor said...

I love life through the eyes of a 3 year old.

For bigger pictures, I learned on this website, but I know there is a better way so you don't have to upload to outside sources. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

http://www.blueorchidblog.com/2007/10/how-to-have-large-photos-on-your-blog.html

For horizontal pictures, you may need to change the size via HTML to fit the blogger template.

Goodluck

Darci said...

Very nice work! Ben looks like a giant - wait, he kinda is. =)
Enjoy your new windows.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

That's very interesting seeing things from his height...pretty good job. I guess our heads are kind of way up there!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Wow! Nice work Tucker!