Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quincy...

A few weeks ago my sister in law called me to ask me if we wanted to come visit for a few days. My brother was going to San Diego for work for the week and thought it would be a perfect time for some cousin bonding. We, of course, jumped on the idea of taking a little road trip, even though I swore not to leave my house for at least 6 months after all of our summer travels. :)
We drove the two hours to Quincy and had a great time with our cousins. These boys love each other (for the most part) :)
They just got a fire pit in their back yard (which will actually be a yard soon!) :) So we made some smores one night.

This little girl, was of course, lovin' the marshmallows.
We played and played and played. We swam, we went on bike rides, we ate, we had a great time!
We went over to Wenatchee one night to ride our bikes on the cute little bike trail they have down by the river. It was the perfect summer evening and it was so nice to be out and having fun with our cousins!
I caught Tucker & Keyton holding hands while waiting for us at the cross walk...
I'm not sure how, but Tucker ended up falling off his bike, and he thought it was pretty funny...
Cute boys by the river...
And all the cute kids by the river...
Thanks for having us guys, we had a great time!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad you guys came out so we weren't alone all week long! The guys are coming to make us a back yard on Monday! I'm so excited- we'll have to have you back over to see it!

Anonymous said...

So cute:) Your pictures are amazing! We need to get together for a girl's night.