Sunday, August 14, 2011

Uncle Terry's...

Here is the whole gang at Uncle Terry & Aunt Debbie's:
This is our second annual Folmar/Pyper reunion at Uncle Terry's and we had so much fun! Uncle Terry is my mother in law's only brother, only sibling for that matter. So as you can see we outnumber the Folmars by quite a bit! :)
Elle on the lion in front of their house...
Taylor doing her nasty scream. I love the look on my mother in law's face in this picture, she's horrified! :)
Here are Tyler and Mae Caroline...
And Uncle Terry himself...
They have the best pool/picnic area.
Everett eating a cookie in the pool...
Baby Elijah & Aunt Lynlee. This child is so chubby, I love it! He was 5 months old while we were there so I brought down some 6-12 month clothes for him that I had found. He's already into 18 monthers!
Aunt Meg & Elia...
Tucker & his daddy...
Jonah caught a little lizard in the pool...
Uncle Jeremy seeing how high he can get his cannon ball splash! Not bad! :)
And I found a male model while we were there...
Once again, we had a fabulous time catching up and playing with our cousins. I love that Tucker gets to get reacquainted with his 2nd cousins every year. Elle is his same age and they always have fun together!

No comments: