Monday, September 5, 2011

Carter & Angie come to town...

While my mom was here Carter and Angie also came for a week. We were sad that Uncle Nathan couldn't come with him, but we'll take what we can get!
We, of course went swimming...
Tucker has decided that he doesn't even want to wear a life jacket anymore when swimming. I am not sure where all this confidence has come from, but I am so glad he is finally confident and enjoying the pool and swimming. He is like a little fish and even swimming with his head under the water! I am so proud of him!

cute cousins...
cute Carter...
Angie had a wedding to go to one day so we got Carter for the afternoon. Angie told me not to worry about putting him down for a nap. Apparently he wanted a nap after all and gave himself one. He fell asleep like this while watching cartoons. :)
We loved having our cousin Carter here to visit! :)

No comments: