Thursday, September 29, 2011

8 years...

In the midst of all the excitement of Tucker starting pre-school, I forgot to mention that we celebrated our 8th anniversary! It all happened on the same day, so excitement took over at our house. It seems that all sorts of exciting events happen on September 13th! 5 years ago on September 13th, we closed on our house and officially became home owners, and this year Tucker started school! :) Anyway, I can't believe it's been 8 years!
I remember 8 years ago people commenting to me that I didn't seem nervous about getting married at all, and I wasn't! I knew that I had found a keeper and I was so excited! 8 years later I can honestly say I feel the same way. I feel so blessed that our paths crossed and we found each other. It's sometimes been a trying 8 years, but also wonderful and always (with Ben) FUN! :) He honestly makes me laugh every day and I am so lucky!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Sometimes I forget you guys weren't even married a whole year before us. It seemed like Ben had been in the family for years before I got there! Happy late anniversary, and here's to another great year of marriage!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Darci said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! It is fun to go down memory lane. Congrats on baby #3...I just caught up on some of your posts. :)