Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool...

We have survived the first two weeks of pre-school! I can't believe my big boy is already in pre-school! He has been asking me when he's going to start school for the past two years now, so it is so fun for him to actually be IN school--He's been ready! He loves it! Every morning that we have had school, he comes out of his room in the morning already dressed and ready to GO! I have to bribe him to even eat breakfast! Last weekend seemed like it was forever because every two minutes he was asking me when he got to go back to school. His teacher is Teacher Barbara. She is in our stake and is wonderful! I got to know her well when I was in Young Women's and she was in the Stake Young Women's Presidency. She is fabulous. His class seems to be lopsided with boys, which he loves, a lot of which are already his friends. His friends in his class are: Garret, Owen, Drew, Milo, Maggie, Anna & Kennedy. And he has already made some new buddies, Bowen, Mason, Ty. Those are the ones I've heard about anyway. It is funny how Spokaneites tend to return to Spokane to raise their families, because a lot of the kids, even if Tucker doesn't know them too well, I know their moms & dads. It's going to make for some fun play dates this year, I can't wait!
Here he is on his first day:
And with Teacher Barbara after getting dropped off the first day:
Some things that he has told me about pre-school so far are that; his favorite thing about it is playing in the back yard. When they get there every morning they play for a while, then have circle time, then snack time and that's about all I got out of him. I am just so happy that he is so happy there, and wants to go every day. On the next Monday after his first week of school, he got all ready for school, but I told him that there was not school today and he said, 'oh yeah, we have three days of school, then four days of no school!' He was sad to have to wait another day to go. I'm just glad we are off to a good start with the school thing, it has been wonderful so far! :) We are so proud of you Tucker, you are such a sweet and smart and fun little boy!

1 comment:

Rosie Moncrief said...

He's getting so grown up!! Good thing you're having another baby!! LOL! So excited for you! Especially since all 3 of you are prego at the same time!(coox & jessy)