Saturday, October 20, 2012

A day at the park

After Tuckers first week of school, we decided to take advantage of the last few days of the summer by heading out to Riverfront park to enjoy the sun! 
Shaved Ice is a must when we go to Riverfront park!
065

068

067
We had been saving the bread heels for weeks wanting to feed the ducks, so we were finally able to use them!
082

084

073
These birds are a big aggressive sometimes. They freak me out! But the kids were fearless!
070

079

071

085
And a picture on the bridge over the falls. It isn't the time of year where they are really big and awesome, but still fun none the less! :)
And I love this picture of Taylor! :)
098
And I love these little chubby feet. I was helping Taylor off a toy at the park area and looked down to these feet and thought to myself... I want to remember these cute little feet forever-so I had to snap a picture!  I just love them!
097
Monkeys...
090

088
It was a great day with my little friends!

No comments: