Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cousin Birthdays...

My mom and my brother's family both came in to town the weekend before Thanksgiving to start off the Holiday's and to celebrate the November birthday's of the cousins. There are three that were birthed in November; my Tucker, and my nieces Cassidy & Aubrie, Allen's daughters.
We had grand plans to celebrate their birthday's right, and that we did!
First up on the docket was build-a-bear. But grandma couldn't take the birthdayers there without taking the rest of the children. So, all got to go and be recipients of the generous birthday extravaganza. 
(Lucky Taylor, Kenzie & Keyton!)
010
Needless to say the kids loved it and had a great time choosing their animal and stuffing it, and dressing it.
016

048
Here they are prepping their animal's hearts to go inside:
088
Tucker chose a dog:
101
Taylor, making one last check to make sure everything looked good on her kitty-cat:
107
It is like serious business at the build-a-bear, something I didn't realize before going there! :)
116
Taylor was a bit afraid of the cleaning station:
127
Then the real fun began:
141
Cassidy, of course made her kitty a princess, and below is Keyton with his batman dog.
159
My children chose to forgoe the clothes, and got instead, a set of roller skates for their animals.
Look at that face, the little stinker. She's spoiled and she knows it! (Especially when Grandma is in town!)
190
Next up was dinner at Chuck E Cheese. Is any birthday complete without a visit to Chuck E Cheese? :) Grandma and the girls playing:
050
And here is Ben trying to help relieve some of my dad's stress. Looks like he's really enjoying it! :)
052
Next up was cake and presents at our house. Complete with three different cakes and candy to boot for all the kids. Because it's not like they had already been spoiled enough that day!
503

497
Tucker, Cassidy & Aubrie all got to open their presents, and I think it's safe to say they all got some great gifts and all left pretty happy!
210
I was particularly glad that Aubrie's favorite gift was the elephant shooter that her Aunt Taraka got her. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I am pretty good at picking out presents for kids! :)
271
And these three girly's were so cute together all night, BFF's in the making! I love having close cousins, I hope that it stays this way for them! (That is if Kenzie ever gets to live anywhere near us!) :)
295
Thanks grandma for making this special birthday party so much fun for the kids!
BOTH of their grandparents are wonderful, as my dad also is also very generous with his time, gift giving & love!
They don't know how lucky they are!