Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grandma in town...

My mom came into town for almost a week after we moved in. She actually got here on the day the branch members helped us move the big stuff, and was here to help us get settled. It was so nice having her here! My big belly prevents me from doing a ton, in fact I have just recently had to start stopping at the top of the stairs to take a little break after I go up them. I'm pretty sure that the end is near!!! :) 
Anyway, we had a fun time with grandma, as usual, and a busy time filled with shopping trips to get things for the house, Dr. appointments, lots of visits with friends who came to help us get settled and organized, lots of  doughnuts, lunches and dinners out or ordering them in since we didn't have much food in the house, lots of watching the college basketball playoffs, and LOTS and LOTS of unpacking! It was a dream having her here, when she left and I realized I didn't have four hands anymore, it was a really sad day!
Of course, the only thing I took any picture of is our fun trip bowling. Tucker had actually been begging for weeks to go bowling, so we thought that it would be a perfect ending to grandma's trip, to take her bowling. (That and we found an Groupon!) :)
IMG_2529
Taylor was very excited about bowling, I think this was her first time!
IMG_2524
I got lots of butt shots of people helping Taylor, including one that someone took of mine, but that picture didn't make the cut for the blog...sorry! :) 
Also in this picture, it's so cute, is Owen cheering Taylor on, encouraging her! 
IMG_2512
Taylor & daddy... (The kids had bumpers when they bowled, so we just needed to make sure Taylor's ball actually got all the way down the alley! :)
IMG_2516
Tucker's BFF, Owen, came with us. These two have been inseparable these days! Which I don't mind, because Owens mom is one of my oldest and dearest friends! :) I love that they are so close too!
IMG_2515
It was a much needed break to get out of the messy and unorganized house! If I don't watch out, I tend to let things like that overwhelm me!

No comments: