Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jackson...

OK, so this is going to be a little long, but Jackson is so dang cute, I just can't help but snap picture after picture of him! We had photo shoots almost every day for the first week we were home from Alabama. The photo shoots stopped, but my camera is still always at hand to snap a quick pic! :) I, of course, haven't really edited them like I do for my clients. I always think I am going to, but then when it comes down to working on my own pictures or sleeping, then the sleep always trumps! :) But here they are as is:
IMG_6379
He is such a sweet sweet boy. Seriously, I don't think he could get any more sweet. He is calm and happy and content.
IMG_6377
This was my favorite little newborn outfit of his, so I had to get a picture of him in it before he grew out of it, and I didn't realize I had the white balance off, so it's not the greatest. By the time I realized, he had outgrown it!
IMG_6411
He already has such a cute little personality and you can tell already by his facial expressions just exactly how he is feeling! :)

IMG_6458


He is just a little man and I love it! :) Looking back at these pictures right now makes me realize how much he has really grown since then! He is such a chunk! :)

IMG_6467



IMG_6472
But seriously, I love this little man so much! I always think to myself, I don't think that there is a way I could love a baby more than I love this little man. I do remember thinking that same exact thing when Taylor was a baby and also when Tucker was a baby--but I think that this is with Jackson. I just couldn't love another baby after him! :)  I just want to eat him up!
IMG_6478
And he loves me too, I must say. He is a mama's boy and I am loving every minute of it!
IMG_6484

IMG_6489

IMG_6496

IMG_7078
I call him my boyfriend and the kids think that that is pretty funny!
IMG_7082

IMG_7087
I knew that I would have to get a good shot that was announcement worthy. I'm not much of a baby photographer, I've learned that it is a lot harder than it looks! Luckily you can make a picture good as long as the light is good. So, we just made sure there was a lot of natural light and of course, he was just chill staring at me wondering what the heck I was doing! :)
IMG_7108
I did edit one picture for his announcement...
IMG_7111-1
Then, he finally started to have enough...
IMG_7120
I love when their little eyes go crossed! :)
IMG_7116
Then this little tutu'd lady came in and interrupted our session...and we were done!
IMG_7125
Here is his birth announcement that I made:
Jackson announcement front
I had this vision of getting a cute photo of him mixed in with all of the stuffed animals in his basket! :) It's on the list of photos I still need to edit! One day!
IMG_7139
The reality of our summer was this:
Me with my greasy hair pulled back in a ponytail, hanging out with the kids while they played and I held Jackson.
IMG_2829
Early morning cuddle/nap sessions in our bed...
IMAG0683
Staring at me talking to him:
IMAG0685
And finally getting some more consistent smiles:
IMAG0690
He always thinks I'm a little crazy at first:
IMAG0697
Then he loves me:
IMAG0699
And, of course, I have some good helpers:
IMAG0741

IMAG0705

IMAG0706
I hopped in the shower one morning and these two were both awake in my bed, and by the time I got out, they were both like this. Lying the exact same way:
IMAG0717
Oh man, I love this child. I might need to go wake him up right this second to smooch on those cheeks!
IMAG0736
I seriously can't put him down for two seconds before he his mobbed by this love fest:

IMAG0798
He's already accompanied me on a few photo shoots:
IMG_1866
Taking a nap with Papa. Yes, they were both asleep! :)
IMG_2934
So, when I was in Alabama he woke up every two hours to eat. Totally normal for a 2 week old, I wasn't concerned. I was putting him in a onesie to sleep every night because it is so hot down there. I didn't even bother with the footed sleepers, they would be way too hot. My sister in law told me that when she had my nephew a few years ago, also a June baby, she thought the same thing. Then one day she tried a sleeper because it was like the only thing she had clean or something, and he slept through the night that very night! So, of course, we rushed right out and got Jackson a sleeper. That very night he slept 4 hours! We called it the magical sleeper! It was divine! So this boy has given me four hours of sleep in a row since he was 2 weeks old. He's such a sweetie! :) Anyway, he is already giving me 9-6. He started that at about 2 months. It is so great being able to put all three of them to sleep at the same time and having some me time before bed. I really have to have a few hours to myself at night before I go to bed. It helps me stay mentally stable! :) We are so happy he is ours!
IMG_7804
And he loves playing with his daddy.
IMG_8373
Doing the choo-choo train:
IMG_8376
'seriously guys, is this supposed to entertain me???'IMG_8375Ok, maybe I went overboard with the morning pictures from my bed in the months of July & August. But I swear, every morning he got cuter and cuter! :)
IMAG0796
And then, just recently, he discovered his hands. And it just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!
IMAG0799
It just happened to be the same day that College Football started--it was a really exciting day in the Pyper home! :)
IMAG0800
Jackson had a pretty exciting summer! And we sure do love our little man!

1 comment:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Gosh he is cute! Great pictures!!