Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Visiting friends...

We also had lots of good friends visit this summer!
It was so much fun having the Robisch's here for two whole months! It was just like the good ol' days with play dates and dinners and lunches. I can't believe these kids are getting so big!!!
IMG_2890
It seems like just yesterday these two were this size! This was at their first play date and Tucker just leaned over and fell asleep on Carly! :) 
January 2007 050
Since they never come home anymore, and when they do it is just Cherie and the kids, it was a treat this time to see Jason! It's always a treat to see Jason! :) He loves babies so much and Ben forced Jackson on him. I felt bad for poor little Jacks! I think I have a picture exactly like this of Tucker at that age with Jason denying him, too! :) I couldn't find it though! :)
IMG_2892
My best friend from High-School came in town! She lives too far away and doesn't come back enough either! Luckily I am good friends with her sister, so I am able to keep up with her in that way. Still, it is always a treat when she comes in town! I love me some Jessy, she'll always be my girl! :)
IMG_2953
Me, her and Meg met up to go swimming at Emily's house, and I couldn't believe that all of these kids are ours! It seems like just yesterday we were eating cereal on the floor in my parents kitchen until the wee hours of the morning, dying our hair, making out on the trampoline with boys, and getting in car accidents and tickets like crazy! :) ha ha!
IMG_2940
Cassidy & Keyton were in town and we met up with Cherie and the kids for some Fro yo! Nothing better on a summer day!
IMG_2981
The Enloes also came in to town. They stayed out at the lake most of the time, so we had to go out there to see them, but we were AOK with that! :)
These two have been best friends since birth, and it breaks my heart that they are no longer together in Spokane! Carter is one of my favorite little guys! Here they are in their matching shorts that Shar and I got them in Hawaii last year!
IMG_4171
Along with this guy, Garret! These boys are the cutest! I'm glad that they seem to pick up where they left off when they get together! I'm sure it won't always be like that!
IMG_4169
The two Jackson's:
IMAG0649
We went to the Mobius Science Center with the whole Wagstaff family one night. Since we are kind of like part of the extended family, they invited us to this family event. My kids have asked me before if Carter, Olivia, Hayden and Jackson are their cousins. :) I always say, Kind-of! :)
Making paper airplanes with Hayden:
IMAG0666
Cute little Harper and Taylor. Eric & Shar's niece. These two are just a few weeks apart. 
IMAG0668
Jackson and Eric playing a mind game:
IMAG0671
We had the whole place to ourselves for the night, so it was fun not having to share any of the fun activities, and getting to stay and play as long as we wanted! Thanks Wagstaff's!
IMAG0673
I'm sad that good friends have to leave us! All of these wonderful friends have been more like family to us, and we miss them like they are! Life isn't the same without any of them in Spokane, but we are lucky that they all have reasons to come back to visit! :)

No comments: