Saturday, September 28, 2013

Post-Surgery...

Well, I was getting pretty sick of wearing this accessory by the end of the summer:
IMAG0720

Between having Jackson, going to the ER and then going back in for my surgery, I had a lot of hospital bands to cut off this summer! Before this summer, I had only ever been to the hospital to deliver babies! 
But my surgery went well, and any excuse to have grandma come up to visit is totally worth it! :) Maybe I'll do it again to get her to come up! :)
IMAG0723
Your mother will be the only person who loves your kids as much as you do, and I'm lucky mine loves on my kids so much! She takes such good care of my kids!
IMAG0727
The surgery went so well, that just a few days after I was up and about back to the normal routine. I went in Friday morning really early, was home Friday afternoon and stayed in bed all weekend, but by Monday was feeling up to at least getting out of the house. Nothing major, and of course, my mom had to help me a lot. I couldn't hold Jackson very well or for very long because the incisions were in my belly and that is where you hold a baby and so I couldn't do that. But everything now is totally back to normal!
We took the kids to Jump & bounce:
IMAG0728
Kelli & her kids came up to visit and help with post-surgery. We went out on a walk around the neighborhood. Evening walks are the best!
IMG_2945

IMG_2948

IMG_2951
Papa & I took the older kids to a movie while my mom and Kelli shopped around with the babies:
IMG_2956
Then we met up with them at Red Robin after:
IMAG0725
Then on to the new kids science center, Mobius:
IMG_2958

IMG_2968

IMG_2962

IMG_2967

IMG_2964

IMG_2970
These kids are so lucky! They don't know how good they have it! :)
IMG_2978
I'm so lucky, too! I feel great! My mom comes in town to help and she is like the kind of helper that will wake up with my kids at night helper! It is amazing, and I know that not every new mom is so lucky! Thanks for being so good to us!

No comments: