Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jackson's Blessing...

It really happened this time! :) 
We decided to do it while Nathan and Allen and my mom were all in town. It was a beautiful blessing, that Ben said in Spanish, so none of my family members actually understood, but they were all there with Ben holding little baby Jackson and it was so sweet! I was so happy to have everyone there for our little man! He sure is loved! I recorded it with one of those little mini-tape recorders (I am sure there is some more modern form of technology that I could have used) and I still need to write it down, then translate it. :) I have Tucker and Taylor's typed out, and they are so sweet! I love having them for my babies, and I love that they have such a good daddy to give them such special blessings! Jackson was crying through the last few minutes of it, which my other two didn't do, so I hope that doesn't get in the way of me hearing what Ben is saying!
{Our family is incapable of taking a decent family shot all together!}
IMG_6418
Our family who were there:
IMG_6429
Me and grandma and Jackson:
IMG_6440
And, of course, Chase found his friend:
IMG_6444
Thank you, family, for coming and loving on our little Jackson! :)

No comments: