Friday, March 25, 2016

B&B Wedding....

The next day was Britanee and Brady's wedding. And it was so fun! I love the Portland temple, and I love being with the Walton's. I was the photographer, and it was a bit difficult just because I had never taken pics at the Portland Temple, but it was also fun and I just love that temple. Anyway, Brady's family was great and fun, so that was nice.
And here is the entire Walton clan and aunts & uncles. Ben and I went to the sealing while my mom stayed at the hotel with the kids. I wanted them to come to be with everyone, but it didn't work like that. Ben took off back to the hotel and I stayed to do pictures. Then they all met up with us later at the reception.
And this cute little Jayden girl was a little flower girl...
The Walton siblings:
And the spouses, looking all serious...

And my beautiful Aunt Sherri...
The beautiful Walton girls...
And then I got to do the couple's pics, and it was so fun, they are so cute. So, crazy thing; Britanee is 29 and Brady is 21 fresh off his mission. So she's totally a cougar! :) But Sherri says that they are both about 24 in the maturity department, haha! :)

The reception was at this cool building, it looked like it was at one point a church of some sort, but now is like an art gallery or something. It was a cool building.


Britanee and her cute bridesmaids:
And look at these cute little succulents were the party favors:
It was so fun, too. After the reception, our hotel was pretty close to the reception, so we took Jayden with us to come swimming and these girls had so much fun! Ryan and Lindsay stayed to help clean up and then they just swung by and picked her up a few hours later.
Jayden is the funniest thing ever and watching these two second cousins playing together made me so happy. They were like two little peas in a pod:
20160319_191102

No comments: