Saturday, March 26, 2016

Going home and the OMSI

Sadly, Sunday morning we had to head home. We were thinking of staying another day, but Ben had to get home to get to work.
 20160320_093148 
Of course, little man was his grandma's shadow all weekend long and loved having her here with us all weekend long.
We did head out to the OMSI on our way out. And I thought I had been there recently, but apparently it had been awhile because I didn't remember the place at all. It is so cool!!!
And, as you can see, this little man thought it was pretty cool, too!
And there was another little man that thought it was pretty cool:




It was a long day for this mama, and I had started eating the kids snacks. I opened up one of the Wal-Mart fruit snacks and it was like the heavens were smiling down on me and gave me a little treat to get me the rest of the day! :) ha ha.

And, of course, out of all of the attractions at the OMSI, this girl found stuffed animals and collected all of the foxes. I just don't know what I'm going to do with this little lady. She is OBSESSED with animals.




It was a fun family day at the OMSI and it was actually a pretty quick trip home. Minus the fact that Jackson threw up in his car seat right outside of Hood River and it was so bad that instead of trying to clean it all, we stopped at a gas station and asked them for one of those big black garbage bags and put it in the bag and we threw it in the trunk. 
Poor little man didn't have his car seat to fall asleep in, so he ended the trip like this:
It was a fun weekend trip and I'm grateful for these family times we have together.  Ben is always working so much, that these little snippets of time as a family with Ben are the best. The kids love it!

No comments: