Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter...

We woke up on Easter day and the Easter Bunny had come. yay! :) I think what I'm going to do in the future is do all the bunny/eastery things on the Saturday before. Then Sunday can focus on the real meaning of Easter and the Savior. But for this year, we were all about the bunny in the morning.
Since we hadn't even dyed eggs yet for the season, we did that Sunday before church.


The cuties before church in their Easter finest. Jackson and Taylor insisted on wearing their hats and I thought it was so cute! :)
This is what picture time really looks like...

The little stinkers! :) They keep me on my toes every day, all day!
Ben had to go to the office so we had to do a photo session on our own! Taylor took this of Jax and I.
Selfie with Tuck man...
And Tucker took this of Taylor and I...
And a selfie of all of us:
We had a wonderful Sunday at church and just a nice relaxing afternoon. I love Sunday's where we have something to ponder and focus on. Dad and Kathryn joined us that night for a delicious Easter dinner. It's always a blast when they come over, we are always laughing and they are always loving on us, so it's a win-win, really! :)
These guys sure are a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too! And I just love them so much!

The kids got silly string in their baskets so of course, we had to have a silly string fight after dinner...


And we ended the wonderful day with the Easter cake I made. Taylor helped me decorate it with the bunnies and M&M's. I sure do love this side kick of mine. Happy Easter Ya'll; I love this time to focus on the last week of the Saviors life and his resurrection! How lucky I am!
20160327_185811

No comments: