Monday, March 21, 2016

Portland bound...

On St. Patrick's day the fam bam headed down to Portland for Britanee's wedding. I was so excited to go on a little road trip with the whole family. Ben doesn't get to go with us on many of these types of things, so having him come with us was so fun!
The drive between Spokane and Ritzville always has the best clouds and you know how I love me a good cloud picture!
20160317_142359
We plugged into the Hoo-Too's and we were off. It was seriously the best and easiest trip ever! They each watched a movie and Ben and I got to enjoy our trip!
Oh, and I got me a new pair of shoes before we left and I love them so much that I had to get a pic with ma new kicks!
We stopped in Tri-cities to pick up grammy and she joined us for the rest of the trip. Family selfie...
Of course, Jackson had to grab the selfie stick and take a pic with grandma...
My handsome hubby...
Once we got to Portland we stopped at McMenamins for dinner. I had never even heard of it before and we didn't even plan it, but it's an Irish pub and it was St. Patricks day so there were Irish bagpipers walking around. And it was so much fun! The food, eh. But it was fun. And, Tucker threw up as soon as we walked through the doors, but I think that that's from traveling all day and he was starving, so it wasn't a great combo. Anyway, it also had just this cute little grassy area all around the restaurant and little lights strung and people chatting around a bonfire. It was very cute and quaint!

Oh man, do I love these people! We had such a fun trip together. We loved having grandma with us!


After, we went back to the hotel and got the kids all situated. It was so cute, Tucker was just telling them stories and they were just laughing and laughing at his stories and he would keep on going. It was really cute! I just love these kiddies of mine!
They just love each other so much!
IMG_0816

No comments: