Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ben...

I have the best husband! Among his many talents, is included, flower picker extraordinaire... He always gives me the most beautiful flowers/bouquets. For my birthday, Ben not only gave me a beautiful bouquet of red roses, but also tickets to see Phantom of the Opera!!! I am so excited! It is coming to Spokane in October! I only had to hint at it once a few months ago when I heard them advertising it, and I had actually completely forgot about it, but he got us tickets! He's such a sweet husband, and really is the best at gift giving and flower picking! These pictures are just from the past 2-3 months, and there have even been more that I haven't taken pictures of! I am so grateful for him and how hard he works for our family. He is such a good father (Tucker adores him), he's a good friend, and he is someone I really look up to in so many ways! (he always complains that he doesn't get enough blog time, so here's his little shout out!)



{I think that this one was 2 separate bouquets}




{these two are both from my trip to Utah in March when he just missed me so much!:)}

{I just went looking to find a recent picture of the two of us, and on Monday we went to a BBQ for Memorial day, and Ben got down on one knee and started singing to me, in between football and ultimate Frisbee...I am one lucky gal! :)--he is also one of the funniest most random people I have ever met and keeps me laughing all the time, which I love!}

9 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Oh, so much to comment on, so little time.....First, after looking at those baby pictures of Tucker, I would have to say that he was never your "little" guy--he's always been a BIG bundle of cuddly joy. I can't believe that he is 18 months! He is so, so cute and I miss him. Second, your husband is the nicest and cutest to buy you such beautiful flowers. I can probably count on one hand the times Josh has bought me flowers and they've almost always come from Walmart, if you can believe. I am very impressed with Ben. Tell him, nice work! And Happy B-day, Terry. I really did think of you on your day and I have been meaning to call. Hopefully we'll chat soon!

Christy Ivory said...

Hey girl,

Ben is setting the standard really high.. I am totally impressed Ben!!!!
I'm also looking forward to the summer. We need to get together. Talk to you soon.
Christy

Sharlene Enloe said...

Way to go Ben! I'm so glad that you have been represented so well on your family blog. Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a sweet hubby! Ben needs to rub off some of that charm onto Dave. Hey we go out every Friday night, if you guys want to get a sitter an double, we'd love it!

Shayla said...

Cute! Ben seems so fun, I know CJ thinks he's pretty awesome! Glad you had a nice birthday!

Stacey said...

I TOTALLY agree... he is definately one of the funniest, most random people I have ever known! Good job Ben! (for mothers day I actually got artificial flowers... but flowers nonetheless :0)

Kiley said...

Nice! Those flowers are beautiful -Ben's got great taste. I got Phantom tickets too for my birthday - what night are you going? I'm so excited! How's your garden going? I loved that post!

Kiley said...

Oh and congratulations to your brother and family. WE LOVE ANGIE!

JAMIE said...

That is one thing I always remember about pyper--the craziness, and he said I was crazy. You two really are so cute.

I have only seen you officially "together" once. We need to come visit or something