Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Swimming Class...

Tuck and I joined a infant/mommy swim class at the Y with our friends Carly and Cherie. Our husbands kept on telling us that they were going to come and watch/take pictures on one of the Saturdays; but the 6 weeks came and went and flew by so fast that we never got any action shots. So, I had to take some pics in the locker room when the class was over-- so this exciting adventure didn't go undocumented! They were both really excited about this locker room photo shoot! :)

These two crack me up together! They both make the funniest faces (and are a little dramatic if I do say so myself).

6 comments:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Love the pictures! Our boys start swimming soon, and I'm so excited to get them into the water.

Kayla-Jason said...

I can't believe how big tuck and carly are getting they are so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

Shayla said...

Funny! How did the lessons go!? We have Aqua-Tots here but the lessons are like $100+ just to throw my kid in the water and see if he floats, I dont know.

Rachel said...

I love your little baby, he is growing up so fast.

Holly said...

Hi Taraka! It's good to hear from you and see pictures of your cute little guy. I love the picture of him surrounded by a bunch of girls. Too funny. I'm glad things are going well for you guys and you look so cute too. I'm going to have to link to you so I can check in on you often. Take care!

Maria said...

Haha I love it! They are quite dramatic