Sunday, May 11, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls...

I just came across this picture, and even though it was taken a while ago, I had to post it for memory's sake...but this is how it was for a long time...
We have awesome friends in our ward right now, whom we love so much, but seriously, they ALL have girls!!! Its crazy! Poor Tucker, when we all get together, he is definitely the odd man out, literally! I have never met so many families with ALL girls in my entire life! One of their daughters took this picture when she was baby sitting them all for us for a ward adult activity, and you can see, I'm not joking! I love how Tucker is just staring at all of them like they are crazy...
...there are even a few girls missing in this picture!!!
Since this picture was taken, we've had move in, some good BOY families--Thank you Cottons!!!(you have really evened things out for us) :) And now I can rest at peace knowing that when Tucker goes to Nursery next week, there will be some manly influence for him! :)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

So funny to see him off in the background!!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

There's all boys in our neighborhood. Sarah and Kaitlyn are the only girls. Bring Tucker on over...William and him can buddy around.

Madsen Family said...

Well, we already knew that Tucker was a lady's man, so this just suits his fancy, I'm sure. I'll bet he was just hanging out in the background, figuring out which gal to woo....

Danna said...

Love your blog! Your garden is very impressive. The cute signs are just too much. Love it! Tucker is a doll in the dirt. Boys will be boys!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I'm glad that Tucker has Carter to get some boy time once in a while. Too bad we are not in your ward, though. That picture on the side of Tuck in the hat is the cutest thing ever. You need a big one to hang in your house!