Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Shower...

My baby shower!!! :) My wonderful friends decided to throw me a baby shower, despite my protesting, and I am so glad that they did! I have such great friends! It was such a great shower! I got SO many cute cute cute clothes for this little baby girl! I can't wait to put them on her! :) At first I was thinking that I didn't want one because we already have a kid, and we had most baby things we needed, but this shower was the perfect thing to get me in girl mode. I was seriously lacking in the clothes department and I didn't even realize it. Luckily my friends and family pulled through for me and I got SO many cute things! Seriously, I was expecting sleepers and onesies, which were totally needed, but I got like CUTE things. Like dresses and actual outfits. It totally got me in the girl mode. Seriously, after the shower, I couldn't stop buying girl clothes. :)
A very bad picture of some of the decor. ..
I really wish I had a better picture of this food table. It was full of my most favorite foods and the decorations were so cute. Oh well, this is all I've got! :)
Feb. 10 262
Opening up presents...
Feb. 10 282
Gorgeous dresses! Can't wait for these ones to fit!
Feb. 10 275
Love the boots!
Feb. 10 293
My fabulous friends! I wish I would have thought to get a picture before like half of the people left!
Feb. 10 310
Tara & Heather... Love these girls!
Feb. 10 297
My aunt Kathy and little cousin, Trinidy, came up for the shower! I was so glad that they came! Here are Trin and Carter...
Feb. 10 312
Thanks Katrina and Cherie for the great party! I think it's your turn next Katrina!! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Sorry I missed it, but can't wait to see little Taylor in those dresses either! Cute cute!