Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cassidy's Blessing...

Well this is a little late, but I just had to post about it because little Cassidy Kay is so dang cute! :) She was blessed back at the beginning of February and we all headed down to Quincy to be there with her.
Here are the boys before the blessing:
<span class=
{Kelli's dad, my dad, Allen, Cassidy, Nathan, Ben and a member of the bishopric}
And the ladies...
<span class=
{my mom, me, Cassidy, Kelli and Kelli's mom}
And here are Keyton and uncle Ben...
<span class=
Keyton loves his uncle Ben and uncle Ben loves him some Keyton!
We tried to get a picture of the cousins, but this was the best we could do, Carter would not have it! :) (this was before Taylor was born)
Cassidy looked so cute in her white dress!
<span class=
And I love this picture of Cassidy and I. I love that she is smiling with me. She has the cutest smile, and looks exactly like my brother! I can tell already that we will be good friends! :) I am looking forward to being her favorite aunt! :)
<span class=
We had a great afternoon as a family down in Quincy, Kelli and her mom made a delicious meal and Tucker and Keyton played all day together. It was Superbowl Sunday though, so we had to head out a little earlier than planned to watch the game. (Allen & Kelli aren't football fans) :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yeah, it would have been nice to have you all stay longer, but it was a relief to know we didn't have to watch football. :) If you plan to be her favorite aunt, you guys sure can't move down south!