Thursday, February 11, 2010

grandmas visit....

After my mom watched Tucker for the weekend while we were in Seattle, she decided to just bring him back up to Spokane and stay with us for a week to visit and to be able to go to my baby shower. We had so much fun while Grandma was here. I was glad to have some help while I was as big as a barge. :) I knew that she was going to come after I had the baby, but it was nice to have someone during the last homestretch. I actually had a long list of things for us to get done before the baby came...organizing, cleaning, moving etc... None of which got done! :) We just were having too much fun playing! :)
We went to Chuck E Cheese one day.
Here are Carter and Tucker playing the dance game at Chuck E Cheese. This is his 'Best Friend' Carter. Now that he has a cousin named Carter, he has to differentiate the two. There is 'Baby Carter' who is his cousin, and his ' Best Friend' Carter. :)
Feb. 10 122
We also had playgroup at our house the week grandma was here:
Feb. 10 196
It was my last week of having playgroup at our house before this baby comes. They are giving me a maternity leave! :) These boys are so cute. I love that Tucker has such good friends, he loves them! And they usually get along so well...most of the time! :)
We also, of course, got lots of playing time with this little guy...
Feb. 10 129
Tucker also loves him some 'Baby Carter'...
Feb. 10 126
They even got to take a bath together one night...
Feb. 10 160
We watched Carter one day and my belly was the perfect seat for Carter. He loved to look at himself in the mirror in our bathroom :)...
Feb. 10 186
Tucker and Carter getting ready for bed...
Feb. 10 326
Funny how these are the pictures from when Grandma was here, but I have no pictures with Grandma actually in them! :)
Thanks so much for coming Grandma, we had so much fun! Tucker would cry for you in the mornings for days after you left. I am just not enough for the kid! :) I am always 2nd choice after Grandma when she's here. :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I just love those last two pics! Carter looks so cute in that last one and I almost wish I still had a belly to sit Cassidy on!