Saturday, October 16, 2010

Captain Tank-top...

That is Tuckers new nickname. And here's the reason why...
032
Now, as cute as he is in a tank-top (seriously, love that smile!) :) it's driving me crazy! This picture was taken on the way home from Alabama in the Denver airport. I bought him about 4 tank tops before we went to Alabama, and my mother in law bought him a few while we were there, and he loves them. It is now October, and he still begs me to wear a tank top EVERY DAY! He throws fits if I don't let him wear them. He will put one on every morning and I tell him he has to go put on another shirt if we go somewhere and he will put his shirt on over his tank top just so he doesn't have to take it off. And then as soon as we get home later, he will immediately take his shirt off again. Seriously, EVERY DAY! And that is why we call him Captain Tank-top.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

oh, that's just funny. I always felt bad when we came to visit and Keyton didn't have a tank top since that's all Tucker wore, but who knew it would last into the fall.